A sample of Our more than 30 Years of Experience in the Custom Merchandise Business
Merchandise provider directly, in partnership or through a third party for:
• 1982, The Advance Australia Campaign including supply to national networks of retail stores.
• 1983, The Australia 2 Americas Cup campaign including the Boxing Kangaroo.
• 1988, The Australian Bicentennial Campaign.
• 1991-1993, Maui & Sons Surf Licence production.
• 1998,2002, Exclusive Merchandise Supplier to England’s Barmy Army during the Australian Ashes Tours.
• 2000, The Sydney 2000 Olympics.
• 2003, The National Surf Life Savers Association.
• 2005-2008, Oracle Corporation, including providing a centralised Online One Stop Shop to their national network of staff members.
• 2005-2008, Partners in Acme Corporation, including holding the license for Harley-Davidson apparel for Australia and NZ, providing merchandise to H-D Dealers and specialty retailers as well as running a B2B web portal for dealers and a One Stop Shop for Harley Owners Group (HOG) members.
• 2006, Exclusive ‘On the Road’ supplier for the 2006 Commonwealth Games Queens Baton Relay merchandise program.
• 2006-2007, Barmy Army. Designing, Producing, Supplying and travelling Australia selling the complete range of Custom Apparel, Flags & Stubbie Coolers for the Australian Ashes Tour.
• 2006-2008, Big Brother. Running the Big Brother online One Stop Shop.
• 2010-2011, Barmy Army. Designing, Producing and Supplying the complete range of Custom Apparel, Flags & Stubbie Coolers for the Australian Ashes Tour.
• 2013-2014, Barmy Army. Designing, Producing and Supplying the complete range of Custom Apparel, Flags & Stubbie Coolers for the Australian Ashes Tour.